Until the 1st trimester
The Milwaukee Bucks are on the road but don’t look worse for wear. They currently hold a 29-27 lead over the Charlotte Hornets. Milwaukee is led by small forward Khris Middleton, who so far has 11 points and three assists.
The Bucks and Charlotte entered this contest with wins in previous games. Since each team has a chance at another win, we’ll find out who wants it the most.
Milwaukee @ Charlotte
Current records: Milwaukee 26-15; Charlotte 20-19
What there is to know
This Saturday, the Charlotte Hornets hope to fill the gaps in a defense that allowed an average of 116.59 points per game. They will face the Milwaukee Bucks at 7 p.m. ET on Saturday at the Spectrum Center after having had a few days off. If the game looks like Milwaukee’s 127-125 victory in their previous meeting in December, the scorer will be very busy.
The Hornets won their game against the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday with a concluding score of 140-111. The contest was almost over by the end of the third, by which time Charlotte had established a 100-75 advantage. Charlotte’s shooting guard Kelly Oubre Jr. was one of the team’s most active players, shooting 9-on-14 from beyond the arc and finishing with 32 points and six rebounds.
Meanwhile, while not quite a landslide, the Milwaukee-Brooklyn Nets game on Friday was still pretty decisive as Milwaukee concluded it with a 121-109 victory. on the road. It was another big night for Milwaukee power forward Giannis Antetokounmpo, who had 31 points and nine assists as well as seven boards. Antetokounmpo’s night made it four straight games in which he scored at least 31 points.
Barring any buzzer batsmen, the Hornets should win a close contest. They’ve been consistent cash generators against the spread when favored (6-3), so they could be worth a quick bet.
Their wins took Charlotte to 20-19 and the Bucks to 26-15. Considering their significant efforts against their previous opponents, it will be interesting to see how far these teams can climb the score.
How to watch
- When: Saturday at 7 p.m. ET
- Or: Spectrum Center – Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV: Bally Sports SE Charlotte
- Online broadcast: fuboTV (Try free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- To follow: CBS Sports app
- Cost of the ticket: $ 29.99
The Hornets are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Bucks, according to the latest NBA odds.
Bettors were in line with the betting community on this one as the game opened with a 1.5 point spread and stayed there.
Over / Under: -110
See the NBA’s picks for each game, including this one, of SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get choices now.
History of the series
Milwaukee have won 13 of their last 22 games against Charlotte.
- 01 Dec. 2021 – Milwaukee 127 vs. Charlotte 125
- April 27, 2021 – Milwaukee 114 vs. Charlotte 104
- April 09, 2021 – Charlotte 127 vs. Milwaukee 119
- January 30, 2021 – Charlotte 126 vs. Milwaukee 114
- March 01, 2020 – Milwaukee 93 vs. Charlotte 85
- January 24, 2020 – Milwaukee 116 vs. Charlotte 103
- November 30, 2019 – Milwaukee 137 vs. Charlotte 96
- March 09, 2019 – Milwaukee 131 vs. Charlotte 114
- January 25, 2019 – Milwaukee 108 vs. Charlotte 99
- November 26, 2018 – Charlotte 110 vs. Milwaukee 107
- October 17, 2018 – Milwaukee 113 vs. Charlotte 112
- December 23, 2017 – Charlotte 111 v Milwaukee 106
- December 22, 2017 – Milwaukee 109 v Charlotte 104
- November 01, 2017 – Charlotte 126 vs. Milwaukee 121
- October 23, 2017 – Milwaukee 103 vs. Charlotte 94
- April 10, 2017 – Milwaukee 89 vs. Charlotte 79
- March 28, 2017 – Milwaukee 118 vs. Charlotte 108
- October 26, 2016 – Charlotte 107 v Milwaukee 96
- March 26, 2016 – Charlotte 115 vs. Milwaukee 91
- February 19, 2016 – Charlotte 98 vs. Milwaukee 95
- January 16, 2016 – Milwaukee 105 v Charlotte 92
- November 29, 2015 – Charlotte 87 vs. Milwaukee 82
Injury report for Charlotte
- Vernon Carey Jr.: absent (Covid-19)
Milwaukee injury report
- George Hill: outside (Covid-19)
- Pat Connaughton: absent (Covid-19)
- Grayson Allen: absent (Covid-19)
- Jrue Holidays: Outside (Covid-19)
- Donte DiVincenzo: Out (ankle)
- Brook Lopez: Out (Back)