Utah @ Indiana
Current records: Utah 28-11; Indiana 14-25
What there is to know
The Utah Jazz road trip will continue as they head to Gainbridge Fieldhouse at 7 p.m. ET on Saturday to take on the Indiana Pacers. The Jazz will not have the home court advantage, but they have a 3.5 point advantage in the gap.
The game between Utah and the Toronto Raptors on Friday was not particularly close, Utah losing 122-108. Utah was leading 40-25 by the end of the first quarter, but couldn’t hold onto the lead. Utah’s top scorer was forward Eric Paschall (29 points). Paschall hadn’t helped his team much against the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday, so it was a good turnaround for him. Eric Paschall’s points were the most he had all year.
Meanwhile, Indiana fell to the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday, losing 129-121. The Pacers were leading 73-60 at the end of half-time but were unable to maintain their lead. Little forward Justin Holiday had a pretty forgettable game, finishing with just seven points on a 2-on-10 shot during his 26 minutes on the field.
The Jazz are expected to win easily, but they should also have easily beaten the Washington Wizards on December 18 and slipped instead with a 109-103. In other words, don’t count on Indiana yet.
How to watch
- When: Saturday at 7 p.m. ET
- Or: Gainbridge Field – Indianapolis, Indiana
- TV: ATTSN Rocky Mountain
- Online broadcast: fuboTV (Try free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- To follow: CBS Sports app
- Cost of the ticket: $ 21.00
The Jazz are a 3.5 point favorite against the Pacers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The punters had a good idea of the line for this one, as the game opened with the Jazz as the 4.5-point favorite.
Over / Under: -110
See the NBA’s picks for each game, including this one, of SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get choices now.
History of the series
Utah has won seven of its last 13 games against Indiana.
- November 11, 2021 – Indiana 111 vs. Utah 100
- April 16, 2021 – Utah 119 vs. Indiana 111
- February 07, 2021 – Utah 103 vs. Indiana 95
- January 20, 2020 – Utah 118 vs. Indiana 88
- November 27, 2019 – Indiana 121 vs. Utah 102
- November 26, 2018 – Indiana 121 v Utah 88
- November 19, 2018 – Indiana 121 v Utah 94
- March 07, 2018 – Utah 104 vs. Indiana 84
- January 15, 2018 – Indiana 109 v Utah 94
- March 20, 2017 – Indiana 107 vs. Utah 100
- January 21, 2017 – Utah 109 v Indiana 100
- December 05, 2015 – Utah 122 vs. Indiana 119
- October 31, 2015 – Utah 97 vs. Indiana 76