The annual general meeting will take place tonight at Bayern Munich. SPOX accompanies you in the live ticker.
General Assembly 2021: FC Bayern Munich will hold its annual general assembly this Thursday evening. Here in SPOX-Liveticker everything that is important is recorded.
This article will be updated continuously. Click here to refresh the page.
FC Bayern Munich: Annual General Meeting today in the ticker
Before you start: This time too, the question of Qatar’s sponsorship, which has just flared up again, risks being treated in a controversial manner. The coronavirus situation could also arise within the team, which has been causing a stir in the media for weeks.
Before you start: “Together with our fans we will look back on our two extremely successful and eventful years, but at the same time, of course, let’s look ahead and discuss what is needed for FC Bayern to continue to set standards in football world-class, “President Herbert Hainer said in a pre-meeting interview: extra page so everyone understands why this is important to us.”
Before you start: It is scheduled to start in the Audi Dome, a multi-purpose hall in Munich’s Sendling-Westpark district, at 7 p.m. However, it will not be full, as due to new political regulations amid the coronavirus pandemic, the hall can only be filled with around 1,700 people. Moreover, according to the statutes, only those who have been part of the association for at least one year, have been members since January 1, 2021 and have reached the age of 18 are allowed to come.
Before you start: Hello and welcome to the live ticker! The 2021 General Assembly will take place in Munich on November 25 today. You can find all the important information here.
FC Bayern Munich: Annual General Meeting today live on TV and live
Anyone not present at the general meeting can also follow it online.
FC Bayern themselves have a live stream available through YouTube and Facebook as well as fcbayern.com.
FC Bayern, General Assembly: Agenda
What subjects should the general meeting cover? The Munich-based company has already announced the agenda.
- TOP 1: Chairman’s report on the 2019/20 and 2020/21 financial years
- ARTICLE 2: Annual report of the Vice-Presidents for the financial years 2019/20 and 2020/21
- POINT 3: Report of the audit company on the 2019/20 and 2020/21 annual accounts
- POINT 4: Discharge of the Presidium for the 2019/20 financial year
- TOP 5: Discharge of the Presidium for the financial year 2020/21
- POINT 6: Certification of the auditing company for the 2020/21 annual accounts
- TOP 7: Election of the audit company for the 2021/22 annual accounts
- POINT 8: Report of the board of directors of FC Bayern München AG
- ARTICLE 9: Requests
- TOP 10: various